Friday, November 07, 2003

Shame On Me


Here it is Friday morning and I have not made a blog entry since Monday! Shame, shame, shame. It's been a pretty good week. I have'nt had time to post the latest pictures from last weekends party. But I still plan to. Wednesday, for those of you who didn't know or didn't care, the new movie "Matrix Revolutions" came out in theaters. If you haven't seen it, DO SO! It was awesome! The movie takes some very interesting twists and turns. The action is incredible and Agent Smith is just as humorous as ever. My favorite line of his... when he standing in the street facing off with Neo, he gestures to the thousands of copies of himself standing around them in the city streets and says to Neo, "Like what I've done with the place?" Ha, classic! Overall, great movie. Very entertaining. And if you don't try to get too caught up in all the philosophy and hidden religious and ethical messages, its even a better movie. Things are getting busy here at work. Gotta run, but I'll blog some more later today.

No comments: