Friday, September 17, 2004

Fall Eh?


So they say on the news that summer is ending and fall is coming this weekend. Suuuuuure. Thats why its going to be 95F today and this weekend, right? Normally, I put the jetski away in storage on the second week of September. Which I did. But the weather is still warm enough to where I could have kept it out one more week at least. Oh well. The jetski may be gone for the winter, but new things are on the horizon for fall. Im looking forward to geting in a full season of paintball this winter. I also hope to expand the section on my web site with pictures and even video downloads of some great paintball action! Anyone who is interested in trying it out or playing with us, contact me (thorpe322@hotmail.com) . I'll be more than happy to shoot you. :)

On a side note, last weekend - September 12th, was my birthday. Yay me. I had dinner with some friends, another dinner with my family. It was a good time. Im now officially 33. Hhhm.... I dont feel any older. Mentally, still 12. Ha!

Stay tuned for some good updates after this weekend. Cool things are afoot. :)

No comments: