Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Let's Get it on!!


I just got in from the first game from my teams summer soccer season. We played a team called "Dragons", who had won the championship in the "B" division and were promoted to the "A" division this season. Let me just say, it's going to be a long, long season for those poor guys. We beat them 15-0! Let me repeat that.... fifteen to zero. I finished the night with 2 goals and 4 assists. Not too bad of a night considering it had been almost 4 weeks since the end of the spring season. We picked up several new players, which will greatly increase our chances at winning the league this season. Still, it will be very tough. I dont expect us to win any more games by the margin we did tonight. But if we play like we did tonight, we are going to be very tough to beat on any night. Could be an exciting season. Stay tuned!

No comments: