Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Amazing Becca!


 

Recently one of my favorite friends came back to Denton Texas for a short visit. My old friend Becca (Becca's on my right, Emily on my left) made time to come by and grab a bit to eat with me, Emily and my other buddy Dan who was in town. It was so good to see Becca again. She moved to Colorado about a year ago and resumed her life there she had left when she first moved to Texas. She is so much fun to hang out with. Always quick with a witty remark or funny comment to put me in my place. Ha!

Becca, it was very nice to see you again. I had a lot of fun and glad you got to stop by our house during your short stay! I wish you were still around in Texas, but Im happy you're enjoying Colorado. Be sure to visit again some day buddy! We miss ya! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! It was good to see you guys too.