Monday, August 01, 2011

Model Mayhem
Vintage Sarah

I recently had a great "vintage" session with a model name Sarah.  Long ago I created a profile on the site Model Mayhem.  This is a place where photographers, models and touch up artists can find each other for work or to build their portfolios.  Shortly after updating my profile, I was contacted by Sarah saying she wanted to get some updated shots for her modeling portfolio.  We met on a rather hot evening near the new rail station in town and walked around using whichever locations we found interesting as a back drop.  I brought along fellow photog friend Greg Scott to assist me with lighting and holding the reflector.  Even though the light was a little harsher than I would have preferred, I felt we still got some nice images.  It helped that Sarah was comfortable in front of the lens.  I look forward to shooting with her again in the future.  

1 comment:

Jonny Carroll photogrpah said...

Are we friends on model mayhem?
http://www.modelmayhem.com/327704