Monday, August 01, 2011

Ryli Dylan
Ryli Dylan
This is singer/song writer Ryli Dylan.  Interesting story on this shoot.  I happen to be perusing Craigslist looking for used camera gear I might need, when I came across a posting by Ryli.  She said she was rebuilding her website and needed new quality photos taken.  Id never done a portrait session for a music talent before, so I quickly fired off an email volunteering my services.  I felt it would make some nice portfolio filling.  The next day Ryli replied and notified me she was looking at me and 3 other photographers and would discuss with her family and then let us know.  A day later she called to notify me everyone she showed my website to liked my photography the best and she wanted to do a shoot.  It didn't take long to set things up.  She had a location picked out and friends ready to assist us.  Ryli was a natural in front of the camera.  She better be since she performs on stage on a regular basis!  Both her and I were really happy with the images from the session.  I hope to I get a chance to work with her again.  It was a lot of fun.

No comments: