Friday, May 30, 2003

Long time no... nothing


Well its been a long time since ive updated Thorpeland or my Blog. But here I am at least doing one of them. I hope to have some more pic's soon. My buddy Dan is flying in from LA tomorrow (today). He's in town for about 9 days and its time for some fun! Whenever he comes into town, all my old college buddies crawl out of the woodwork. This should provide some interesting moments. As for an update on the soccer season, my Mens A Division team won 11-2 this past tuesday. We now have a record of 4 wins and 1 loss. Our loss coming the week before to the team we beat in last seasons championship game. They beat us 4-3. But we kept it close, almost getting the tie in the final seconds. Im looking forward to the rematch. Well check back on Thorpeland soon. More pics WILL be posted!!

No comments: