Monday, December 26, 2005

They're In!!


It's been awhile since my last post. I finally have something news worthy to announce. Although it really isn't about me directly. Yesterday my Chicago Bears beat the dreaded Greenbay Packer, sweeping them in both games this season and winning the NFC North division. On top of that, they are in the playoffs with a first round bye! To make things even sweeter, the return of injured starting QB Rex Grossman has sparked a completely new offense. They are now putting points on the board and will be a much tougher team to beat in the playoffs. They'll need it. I fear they will face The Seahawks, who are awfully good. With this latest win, it also puts me closer to winning my best season record bet with Brotha James. Subway lunch will be mine! Be sure to watch the Bears in the playoffs, there will be some very exciting football on TV!

No comments: