Wednesday, October 09, 2002

VICTORY!!


Last night my indoor soccer team won our league championship match! It was a close one though, final score 7-6. Funny thing was we were winning 5-0 at halftime. We scored the winning 7th goal in the final 20 seconds of the game. Whew! Too close for comfort. You'd think for winning a championship game the team would get like a big trophy or something. Nope. A white t-shirt with the name of the soccer place and the word Champion on the front. Very rewarding i tell ya.
My buddy Dan fly's back to L.A. today. Yes, I will miss that boy. He always has interesting stories of his life in the really big city. I only got to hang with him for 2 of the days he was here. We had a blast as usual. He mentioned to me that his buddies back at Honda HQ have been taking a peek at my site now and then. In that case, let me take a moment to give a big shout out to John M., Jason D. and anyone else I forgotten that slaves daily under the rule of corperate Honda. Thanks for checking up guys!

No comments: