Thursday, September 18, 2003

Birthday Weekend Recap


Well its been a busy week so I have to apologize for the delay in posting the pictures from my birthday bash last weekend. I should be actually posting those tonight after work. As I said in my last post, we headed out Friday night to downtown Dallas, to the West End area. The evening started out a bit frusterating as our trip down I-35 was slowed by a wreck causing a 5 mile backup. We finally made it to Joe's Crab Shack and the fun began! Attending my party were, my sister Macey, Valerie, Samia and her husband Kamron and of course Mr. Craig. We ate our dinners then enjoyed a chocolate cake that Valerie had brought. YUM! From there is was a short walk down to Gators Piano Bar. We took a table just to the right of the piano stage, which made us a prime target for the entertainment to pick on us. It wasnt long before he found out it was a birthday table, and his full attention was focused on us. Not only was it my birthday (Sept. 12), but my sisters (Sept 11) and Samia's (Sept. 14)! Before I knew it, he had me, Samia and Macey standing up on stage, ON top of the piano doing the "chicken dance" as he played faster and faster. Im sure we gave the crowd a good laugh. Yes, pictures were taken and I will post them along with the rest. It was a lot of fun and its something I will remember for a long long time. HA! Funny thing was, my sister Macey being a kindergarten teacher, could do the chicken dance as fast as the guy could play the song on the piano. While me on the other hand, could barely keep up! Well, it was a hilarious evening and there will be pictures soon to show it. Stay tuned!!

No comments: