Monday, August 11, 2003

A Special Drink


So last Friday, my friend Craig and I are having lunch at a local Chili's restaraunt. When asked what we would like to drink, we both requested water. The waitor brings back our waters and we continue are discussion as we beging to drink. Suddenly I look up at Craig while he's talking and there is a piece of tortilla chip sticking out of his lips. He quickly notices this too and looks at his glass in confusion. What he finds is a glass of water filled with floating, broken tortilla chips. I asked him how he ordered such a special drink?? I just wish I had my camera with me when he was talking to me with chips stuck to his mouth. A pretty hilarious site. We told the waitor and he quickly brought craig another water. I could just hear his tip dropping.

No comments: