Thursday, October 16, 2003

Road Trip!!


It's 3:20pm and at 4pm im hitting the road for Wichita Falls Texas. My girlfriend Valerie and I are headed up to my alma-mater, MSU (Midwestern State University), to partake in some of this weekends homecoming events. Should be a lot of fun. I plan on taking a ton of pictures, which im sure will warrent its own page on Thorpeland.com. Things kick off tonight with the torch march and bonfire, followed by open house at the president of the universities home. Friday night is the cookout/fish fry at the Sikes Lake. I get to stay with Brotha James and whip him at our normal putt-putt and pool competitions. haha Then Saturday is the MSU football game. Should be a great 3 day weekend! Im excited to get it started. Work is just dragging by today.

No comments: