Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Bad Santa


Valerie, me, Becca and Dan went and saw the movie Bad Santa on Sunday. As far as comedy's go it would be considered a "dark comedy". But it was still a funny movie. If you are offended by lots of drinking, sex and the "F" word, dont go. Billy Bob Thornton plays his normal slob, perv character very well in this one. But for Christmas movies for this season my favorite still stands with Will Farrels, "Elf". I'll give Bad Santa a 6 out of 10. Entertaining but nothing to go home and wait for the DVD release over.
Oh I almost forgot to mention how great this weekend was simply for the fact that the dallas cowgirls lost BAD to the Miami Dolphins and my good old Chicago Bears whipped up on the Cardinals late Sunday. I love it when a plan comes together. haha

No comments: