Thursday, January 01, 2004

Fun Times


Well I survived New Years Eve and the day after. Val and I met up with Criag and Becki at her house. There was supposed to be a party there but for some reason or another, everyone canceled. So we all loaded up in her car and headed out to another group having a party. I didnt know them but they were a group of Craig's ex-coworkers from his World Comm days. There were about 6 couples and TON'S of food. I was starving so I introduced myself to the room and hit the buffet with a vengance. haha Later, they decided to play DVD Trivial Pursuit. This is the new version of this old game where your piece lands on a color and you have to watch a short video clip off a DVD as your clue. It was fun. My team won the game on a very ironically funny question. To make a long story short, the answer to the winning question we were faced with was a very bad movie which I recieved for christmas and couldnt stand to watch. (Sorry Steve, its a bad movie. It just is.) The movie being "The Adventures of Ford Fairlane with Andrew Dice Clay". Wow, what a stinker. So after the party we are driving back to Becki's house and I start to get really car sick. And I had not even had anything to drink! I was on the edge of throwing up. But I made it back to her house alive. It was past 3am by that point and they suggested we just stay over. We did and I was out cold asleep within 5 minutes of hitting the pillow. In the morning we all got up and Craig and Becki whipped up a GREAT breakfast! We had waffles, fruit, scrambled eggs and juice. I came home and spent the rest of the day just being a bum, doing small projects around the house. I go back to work tomorrow for one day. Shortest week ever I guess. Im on vacation all next week so I am just wanting Friday to be over with. At 5pm, my vacation begins! I plan on updating my site since I'll have time. I have a lot I want to do but havent had time to. BE SURE TO CHECK BACK!!

No comments: