Monday, January 12, 2004

Paradise Ends


Well my vacation flew by! My 11 days total of time away from my work place has already come and gone. But it was a busy week! I got lots done, although i didnt get to update Thorpeland. But thats in my plans soon. We are playing another round of paintball this weekend, and I WILL post pics from that. I took my video camera to the last one, but my brother isnt the battlefield camera man he thinks he is. Most of the video is way too shaky and un-usable. So im going with still pictures this weekend. Toward the end of the week, my girlfriend Val moved into a bigger apartment. So we had a "moving party". We had Mike, Cheryl, Craig, Becki, Mandy, Val and myself all carrying stuff from the apartment to the trucks and up to the new apartment. The new apartment was on the 3rd floor. UGG! It wasnt easy getting the washer, dryer and couches up there. And the entertainment center was just as tough. Surprisingly, I wasnt too beat up at the end of the day to go out and have a little fun that night. Me, Val and Craig headed over to the Jupiter Cafe on the square in downtown Denton. Its a new coffee house thats open 24/7. Its about time we got one here, and its a pretty cool one. The only thing they are missing is Wi/Fi connectivity! Im about to head over to Val's place tonight to continue the excavation known as unpacking. But im excited to get her new place all set up. Its a really nice apartment. Its a 2 bedroom, 1-1/2 bath, that is 950 sq. ft! Ok, im off to go help her. Later Thorpeland Fans!

No comments: