Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Back in the chain gang



After being out on vacation from work for 6 days, I am back at it today. I feel fairly rested and recharged i guess. My urge to kill co-workers and others has greatly diminished. I had a fairly productive vacation. If you had not read any of my recent past postings, I went to 6 Flags Over Texas, had a cook out at the lake with my friends and went jet skiing, visited my parents, went ice skating, went up to Wichita Falls and stayed with some old friends and finally returned to play in a soccer championship game. Which we did end up losing, unfortunatly.
I have to give a shout out to some of my "peeps" for a great time. Thanks a lot to Brotha James, Thai and Mike in WF for a great time. Always good to see you guys again! And James, yes your couch is still very uncomfortable.

No comments: