Thursday, July 01, 2004

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...


Its Thursday, 4:28pm. Im on vacation tomorrow and because of that the clock hates me. I think it even went backwards 2 minutes! Its dead quiet here at work and getting difficult to find stuff to do to help time pass. So I figured I'd blog for a few minutes. I was just given the new Novell SUSE Linux 9.1 install. Should be intesting since I know just a microscopic ounce about Linux. Although Im trying to learn. Microsofts days as king of the hill are numbered. Might as well start learning the next big thing.

So, what am I going to do on my extended vacation/4th of July weekend? Hopefully get caught up on some sleep, do a lot of jetskiing at the lake, finish repairing my buddies laptop, visit my parents, clean my apartment, bathe the hermit crabs and work on any other projects I can think of that ive been putting off. Seems like a lot now that I look back at what ive typed. Oh yeah, I'll also have to watch some fireworks go off Saturday night.

Nothing beats a free lunch and thats what I got today. I found in my wallet a gift card to Johnny Carino's Italian restaurant that I left from my birthday in September. I found out I also still had $15 left on the card! Cha-ching! Free lunch. It was sooo good, but after lunch I was painfully stuffed. Im just now getting to where I can breath without leaning way back in my chair.

Well hopefully I'll take some cool pics this weekend and have something worth posting on thorpeland.com.

No comments: